• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vanloojd

vanloojd

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:56 AM

Who is making the trip to Masontown, West Virginia this July to see JBT on the mountain top? Last year was my first All Good experience and the only thing that could have made it better is if John, Nicky, and Byron were there. My wishes were answered!!

They are performing Thursday night so if you are planning on going to the festival make sure you get the 4 day pass. I know of a few people who didn't know about the Thursday pass last year and they were scrambling trying to make sure they could get in.

Can't wait to see them! It's been since their Knoxville show last November since I've seen them and I am going through withdrawals!!!

Peace, Love, and Respect!!

#2 bryanhard

bryanhard

Super Member 200

• Membership
  • 234 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg, Fl, USA

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:54 AM

Maybe I will. I am going to Bonnaroo, and depending on my job situation, I may go to other fests including All Good. I saw them last year at Bonnaroo- 2 sets. Since Allgood is the only date listed thus far for North America, I would expect to hear some more dates come up soon...

#3 vanloojd

vanloojd

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:37 AM

I will also be going to Bonnaroo this year as well as All Good. If you can swing it. Make All Good happen. It is an absolutely amazing festival and has a killer lineup. Now that they just added Warren Hayne's Band, That 1 Guy, and These United States (from Lexington, KY where I live) I can't miss it! JBT will spread some amazing vibes there for sure! Hope you can make it work

#4 vanloojd

vanloojd

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:51 PM

They just added some more artists as well to perform on the Grassroots stage. I don't know a whole lot about any of em besides Lubriphonic is FUNKY! JBT will for sure be playing the main stage Thursday night! Man I can't wait to be back on the Mountaintop again.

#5 earthbound child

earthbound child

JBT Expert

• Super Membership
  • 531 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN a.k.a MUSIC CITY!!!

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:17 PM

i hope he plays a couple of nights at all good....

#6 vanloojd

vanloojd

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:54 PM

Has anyone ever been to All Good in the past? Last year was my first year and I can't wait to get back on Marvin's Mountaintop! It was such an incredible feeling dancing in the clouds!